Team Poker Titans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAD BEAT IN THE 5.50 BOUNTY HUNTER

2 posters

Go down

BAD BEAT IN THE 5.50 BOUNTY HUNTER Empty BAD BEAT IN THE 5.50 BOUNTY HUNTER

Post  haylez83 Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:47 am

I had to push the boat out with A,Q ended up vs 7s, hit an ace and my opponent got his 7 on the river gutted was running ok finished 17th i believe in the end.

my hand id was 668256126 if you want to take a look unsure how to put it on here in picture form.

haylez83

Back to top Go down

BAD BEAT IN THE 5.50 BOUNTY HUNTER Empty Re: BAD BEAT IN THE 5.50 BOUNTY HUNTER

Post  Pokertrev Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Hi Haylez.
We can't actually see the hand using the hand ID - only you can see your own hands in your account.

But to be honest, it's a pretty standard hand anyway. Really isn't a lot you can do once you shove all in apart from keep your fingers crossed. Smile

We are going to be behind a lot of the time, so all we can do is hope to spike a card. Personally what I prefer to do is.........

Call to the flop & then shove regardless of what the flop is in this situation. When we shove all in pre-flop we leave the guy is always going to call with a pocket pair, however, if we see a flop and then shove, there is always a chance he will fold if a picture or a higher card than his has come down on the flop.

It makes no difference if we don't hit the flop ourselves, we just want him to beleive we have and we were going to get it all-in anyway so even if he call the outcome would be the same as shoving pre-flop.

If we get him to fold to our shove on the flop though........Job Done.
Pokertrev
Pokertrev
Admin

http://www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  haylez83 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:01 pm

thanks, i had been meaning to reply but just slipped my mind.

I have been using this tactic when the time is right and you are so right 85% of the time you get the fold, been running well lately over the past 2 weeks i have had over 10 cashes although quite small the biggest being 41.90 but ventured on to cash tables doing really well.

been playing mainly premium hands but been raising most hands that are suited with an ace or king, and called the odd hand with hands like 910 j10, seems to be going well.

thanks again

haylez83

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum