Team Poker Titans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Tabling FTW?

4 posters

Go down

Multi-Tabling FTW? Empty Multi-Tabling FTW?

Post  Pokertrev Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:06 am

Hi All.
How many of you multi-table MTT's on a regular basis.

Are you successful multi-tabling or do you find your results/cashes suffer as a consequence?

I multi-table most nights, most times just to stop the boredem, but think my game suffers quite a lot. The biggest problem for me is, if I only enter & concentrate just on one tournament at a time, there is always a chance that afer 2 or 3 hours of play, you suffer a bad beat or cooler of some description and your night is over. Too late to enter any more tournies etc and left with nothing to play for the rest of the evening.

I see plenty of the BIG Boys multi-tabling with success, but i'm not sure it is for everyone.

What are your thoughts?
Pokertrev
Pokertrev
Admin

http://www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Multi-Tabling FTW? Empty Re: Multi-Tabling FTW?

Post  JEFFTER Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:56 am

Hi trev

I multi table everytime I play. I find that I get bored just playing one table, especially at the beginning of tourneys, and am more likely to do something stupid with one table up because i am trying to force the play. I like to play 4 /5and find that they all get my attention , i focus a lot more and i dont get bored. - I do play more sometimes but then find it can be hard to follow what other players are doing and impossible to make moves as I find I then just play abc poker. Of course when multi tableing you also have got the dreaded missclick to contend with..... i'm sure we have all been there when the wrong table clicks to the top and you realise you have called an all in with 63 lol.
Also to stop the boredom I have been known to play stupid games on the side like bjewelled blitz and candy crush lol. basically I think you have to find your own level and do whats right for you.
JEFFTER
JEFFTER

Back to top Go down

Post  jjjach Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:16 am

Hi trev,i only like to play one table.I like to listen to music and talk on the chatbox.Was thinking of going back to a few dyms next month to get a couple of quid of sky.But I keep saying to myself I play poker for fun not for a grind so still underdecided.I think multitabling is good for people who have a low attention span.Didn't say that in a horrible way.But maybe i'm just jealous that I can't multi table and chat to.Well only 3 tables I can do it so i'm hardly beaneh. lol!
jjjach
jjjach

Back to top Go down

Post  THEBIL Thu May 30, 2013 4:36 am

i always multi, i cant watch tv and play one/two tables and listen to music etc, exept in big tournments and your coming to the business end, most times i will play 4-6 tables, of course this will get less attention but this the only way i like to play since i only get to play 2-3 days a week.

THEBIL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down