Team Poker Titans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Films and the likes

+4
jjjach
chubbers
madmoo
three33320
8 posters

Go down

Films and the likes Empty Films and the likes

Post  three33320 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:16 pm

I enjoy a good film. Thrillers mostly. TV shows I like are comedy soaps such as Benadorm, Faulty Towers, Porridge, Open all Hours. Only fools and poker players. Sorry I mean horses. I like the odd Documentory too.
three33320
three33320

Back to top Go down

Films and the likes Empty Re: Films and the likes

Post  madmoo Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Yeah love Only fools and horses always watch that on gold. Used to watch Benidorm thought 1st episodes where really funny but it went a bit too rude, had to keep changing channels when the kids where watching. Love all the soaps me so bad but so addictive Smile

madmoo

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbers Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:23 am

Cant stand the soaps/ huge fan of sky atlantic, some excellent programs on there, best series i've watch all year was on dave called suits, really good.
Love NCIS/CSI that type of thing. Watch a lot of sport (when i'm allowed to that is).
chubbers
chubbers

Back to top Go down

Films and the likes Empty Skaken but not sturred

Post  three33320 Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:51 pm

I watched the James Bond film last night forgot the title. I think it was a load of c**p. Impossible to do most of the things he did. In one part of the film he was at a airfield and a plane took off the destination was annother airport several miles away in the same country and J.B. traveled by car and was waiting at the other airport for the plane to land. Kids stuff. Turned it off.

three33320
three33320

Back to top Go down

Films and the likes Empty the names bond, james bond

Post  chubbers Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:00 am

hi three, i got to be honest, i love bond films can't wait for the new one to be released.
was out last night or would prob have been watching it. seem them all loads of times, absolute classics.
chubbers
chubbers

Back to top Go down

Post  jjjach Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:02 am

The films i like mostly are horror indie and french films.I love slasher films,you know the ones....you have the black guy who gets killed so early in the film we don't get to know his name.The asian guy who is good with computers and moblie phones.The jock [the quaterback] with muscles and no brain.His blonde girlfriend with big....eyes shall i say,who as she has big eyes, will die coming out of the shower!The all american hero guy and his girlfriend who are so smug you just wan't to slap them.Last but not least is the really brainy girl who has never had a boyfriend but we know shes clever because she's been given glasses to wear.I like emmerdale to........
jjjach
jjjach

Back to top Go down

Post  spurs_13 Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:05 am

three33320 wrote:I enjoy a good film. Thrillers mostly. TV shows I like are comedy soaps such as Benadorm, Faulty Towers, Porridge, Open all Hours. Only fools and poker players. Sorry I mean horses. I like the odd Documentory too.
+1 to this = Luv tuning into the Discovery channel, Aircrash Investigation, Banged Up Abroad etc

spurs_13

Back to top Go down

Post  FlyingDagg Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:41 am

I rarely watch TV now as I'm on poker every night. I cancelled my Sky TV sub as it wasn't worth it, but I do miss Empire Boardwalk and especially Game of Thrones. Will most like buy the box set when it's out. Or you could all have a whipround for my birthday ,18th October lol.

Film wise I love the films of Zhang Yimou among then House Of Flying Daggers, Hero and Curse Of The Golden Flower. For those who don't know he was in charge of the opening ceremony at the Beijing Olympics. Other faves are Audition, a Japanese thriller/horror and a Korean film called Oldboy that is currently being remade in the U.S. I hate American comedies I never find them funny apart from the 40 Year Old Virgin which I found hilarious and I have never deliberately watched a James Bond film. They bore me rigid. Huge Lord Of The Rings fan and can't wait for the new Hobbit films.
FlyingDagg
FlyingDagg

Back to top Go down

Post  GEO68 Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:37 am

+1 to the Discovery Channel , cant beat a bit of Deadliest Catch , Banged up Abroad & the wife's favourite (LOL NOT) Wonders of the Universe .

Cant be done with the soaps ,x factor and the likes . Was an avid fan of Lost , Prison Break and 24 when they were on .

Films , Snatch , Lock Stock , Rockanrolla tend to like most of the British Films and love a bit of Bond .
GEO68
GEO68

Back to top Go down

Post  haylez83 Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:49 pm

I am a keen watcher of only fools and horses and faulty towers sad i know but they make me laugh.

my favourite film has to be stem brothers if you haven't seen it and your looking for a comedy film it is a classic and makes me cry laughing every time, will ferrell is fanatstic.

love watching any movies that have some comedy content syaing that when i don't play poker on sky i tent to watch coranation street and emmerdale with the wife, and obviously when the kids are off i am forced to watch peppa pig and dora the explorer the joys of parenthood.

haylez83

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum