Team Poker Titans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goals ambitions and dreams in poker.

3 posters

Go down

Goals ambitions and dreams in poker. Empty Goals ambitions and dreams in poker.

Post  jjjach Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:10 am

Hi guys,since playing for almost 3 years i've had a few goals in poker.First was to cash in a tourney.Which i did when i won 38p in a freeroll tourney, first ever cash.Then was a ft, which i done in afternoon deepy many moons ago.Then was to win a tourney,the afternoon deepy was the one that i won in.To be honest i remember winning but i remember not knowing i won the tourney.This was because i knew very little about the game.This was a shame for me as i couldnt really enjoy my win......if you dont know you've won.Then i got a little better and i was going for 10 wins in the deepstack which i done and then i made 20 wins.Before i get bigheaded i will say alot of the deepys i won didnt have too many players.Then again that's not my fault more people didn't enter.Then my pride was winning the mini deepy for £250.One was i'd never made three figures ever.two a tourney with over 340 players was great for me,three i played the best i've ever played and although i had my fairshare of luck,i said to myself i really deseverd to win that.Then there was coming 2nd in survivor for £300 after 2 weeks earlier finishing on the bubble.I want to cash in a main event,although i need to play to cash i suppose lol.I want to win DTD on monday.Sit around a table with dwan ivey ungar reece and antonious.Well all i want is to learn while having fun that's why i play poker and i'm part of TPT.Also learn how to use paragraphs lol.
jjjach
jjjach

Back to top Go down

Goals ambitions and dreams in poker. Empty Re: Goals ambitions and dreams in poker.

Post  Pokertrev Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:10 am

Hi JJ
I'm sure your win inthe DTD is just a matter of time and not too far in the distant future.

A win in a main event is quite doable, not so sure about Sitting around a table with dwan ivey ungar reece and antonious but hey!!! we all have to have goals Smile

Best of luck m8 - keep it goin.
Pokertrev
Pokertrev
Admin

http://www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Goals ambitions and dreams in poker. Empty Re: Goals ambitions and dreams in poker.

Post  jjjach Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:19 am

Hi trev,a win int he main event is not what i'm after.All i want is a cash.I finished 60 odd in the doublestack once but that's the nearest i've got.Still i don't play many main events actually very few,i'd be suprised if i've played more than 10.You never know what happens in poker.Winning dtd is prob my best chance in all 3.Thanks for the vote of confidence anyway trev.
jjjach
jjjach

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbers Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:30 am

Hi JJ, Trev,

Great subject m8.

Anyway after watching you play, reckon a cash in the main should be no probs what so ever, only advice i would give is forget it's a bigger buy-in and play your normal game. As for sitting around a table with those great players, that maybe a slightly bigger problem... Laughing

I remember playing the deep stack main and was chip leader with 112k, the 2nd place had 109k , both on same table, hit a fh, he had a straight flush, out two hands later, but thats poker , my fiancee had a right go at me for losing my chips when as she put it i could have walked my way to the FT and got a serious cash, i don't play like that and never have. Who would when they had a FH. Never even saw his hand was possible..

Anyway onto my ambitions and goals:-
Firstly, teach JJ about paragraphs lol..
Secondly, Would like to win a Main, or at the moment get my BR back upto a place i could play a main (having awful run).
Thirdly, play a SPT, (hoping to be luton on 8th dec, if not play hoping to make it to luton to meet a few peeps).
Fourthly, play the WSOP main.
And lastly Teach JJ about paragraphs lol.

chubbers
chubbers

Back to top Go down

Post  jjjach Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:43 am

Hi chubbers,first of all thanks for the vote of confidence.I hope you run good soon mate.I'm sure when you do you will take a main event down.Hope you get to an spt to and get a cash there to.I hope you teach me how to use paragraphs. cat
jjjach
jjjach

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down