Team Poker Titans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY IS IT...

4 posters

Go down

WHY IS IT... Empty WHY IS IT...

Post  stokefc Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:16 am

when i sit down every night all enthusistic but go bed totally deflated,ill tell you why im getting smashed all over the shop,not 1 for moaning about downswings but this 1 is going on and on and on,b4 it started i maybe deposited two or three times in 4 years only small amounts then id build up a BR quite comfortably,but since i went bust ive deposited about 8 times £25 a time,now my BR is 00.00 again
looking thru HH im not making many mistakes (i do have huge leeks which im working on)but when it goes allin im usually ahead it then goes tits up
i will deposit again but the crushing feeling is always there (confidence shot to pieces) i mean im getting crushed at NL4 feel as if my game has completely degenerated from what it used to be,spose ive got to stick at it keep getting it in ahead and it will turn,sorry for the rant but i just had to tell my team cuz i know you will all reassure me,thx for listening and dont tell sky poker i dont want them to think im a moaning git sean... Sad Sad
stokefc
stokefc

Back to top Go down

WHY IS IT... Empty Re: WHY IS IT...

Post  jjjach Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:52 am

hi stoke,sorry to hear about run bad.You know you are a solid player and this is merely a blip.Your game is so much stronger than most of the guys on the cash table and in the deepies.To me, your raises mean premium hands and call at your own peril.In my opinion,disregard if wrong,you could do with being a bit more loose.I'd like to see you use your image to raise with more hands.I for one would not call you you without a premium hand.Stealing now is a bigger part of my game than it was before.Let's face it who's calling uber tight jjjach who only plays AA.Maybe that's is something you couls consider.Let's face it you are going through a bad patch and it will come good.Your to good a player,you'll be back soon.Gl stoke.
jjjach
jjjach

Back to top Go down

Post  Pokertrev Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:14 am

Hi Stoke.
I feel the same way at the moment m8.
Playing hands when i'm miles ahead only to go behing a lot of the time is so frustrating, but I know if I stick at it it will turn.

If its any consolation - I dealt a home game last night and I was amazes at some of the hands I dealt and we all commented "Its just like playing on Sky Poker Lol" it was truely amazing

Anyway keep at it m8 - I don't need to tell you you are a solid player, these type of runs make us question our game and without noticing, we do tend to try and force the hands a little too much. Sit bake and relax on 4NL and don't try to make it happen too much.

Good Luck.
Pokertrev
Pokertrev
Admin

http://www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbers Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:10 am

Hi Stoke,

I've had about 4 months of beats where i've gone in ahead,and come out behind, normally knocking me out.
hoping i've just started to come out of it,had a few cashes in mtt's last couple of weeks.

Stick at it , i'm sure you'll turn it around soon.
Carl..
chubbers
chubbers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum