Team Poker Titans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thanks for letting me join your wonderful group

3 posters

Go down

thanks for letting me join your wonderful group Empty thanks for letting me join your wonderful group

Post  guardsman1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:26 am

Hi Guys / Trev
Many thanks for letting me join your TPT group am rather pleased Smile

Well guys you already have got me off to a great start, have had a horrid run of bad beats lately so much so I was even thinking about leaving SkyPoker for good, but instead took a couple of weeks away from the site and poker in general.

Well today joined the £22 bounty hunter this afternoon, and am pleased to say I took it down for a grand total of £348.00 so am a little happy this after noon, especially as it is my FIRST WIN Smile

Once again many thanks for letting me join your group

John ( guardsman1 )
guardsman1
guardsman1

Back to top Go down

thanks for letting me join your wonderful group Empty Re: thanks for letting me join your wonderful group

Post  Pokertrev Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Hi guardsman
Welcome - Nice to see you off to a good start - very nice cash m8.

I have added your username to the private section of this forum, so you should now be able to see another section called "TPT Team Talk"

If there is anything you want to discuss about the team, sky poker, etc then that is the best place to post it.

Welcome Aboard
POkertrev (TPT Captain)
Pokertrev
Pokertrev
Admin

http://www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

thanks for letting me join your wonderful group Empty Re: thanks for letting me join your wonderful group

Post  guardsman1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:59 am

Thanks Trev

Looking forward to getting to know all of the other guys on TPT
guardsman1
guardsman1

Back to top Go down

Post  FlyingDagg Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Hi guardsman well done on your win and good to see a new member posting on our forum. 10/10 for effort lol. Now if only we can get others imvolved.
FlyingDagg
FlyingDagg

Back to top Go down

Post  guardsman1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Hi Dagg

Thanks for your encouragement, I have had a run from hell lately but took 3 tourneys down yesterdays, and the day before 400 bounty hunter 22 buy in, walked away with £359.00 I would love to post on your team total etc but cant find the link John
guardsman1
guardsman1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down