Team Poker Titans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message to all TPT

4 posters

Go down

A message to all TPT Empty A message to all TPT

Post  The_Don90 Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:25 pm

I would like to say a big congrats to all TPT players. As a rival team member I've shared many tables with many TPT players, and i can't think of a bad think so any about any occassion. Every member always seems happy to talk and enjoys poker and coversation.

I know of at least 2 people who made my partners first SPT event one to remember. She talks of these 2 un-named people (but theyll know who they are) very fondly. Infact has actually begged me to qualify for another SPT so she can see them again.

So 3 cheers to the (2nd) best team on Sky, Razz lol./

The_Don90

Back to top Go down

A message to all TPT Empty Re: A message to all TPT

Post  Pokertrev Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:05 am

Hi Don
Thanks for the compliments for our team players.

I think we have a great bunch of players at TPT too and they are some of the friendliest peeps on the community and tables imo.

The majority of our players are small stakes with limited bankrolls so it can be very frustrating for us on the tables sometimes, but no matter how good or how bad things are, they always seem to keep a smile on their faces. They are always friendly towards fellow players and opposition and show a hugh amount of respect and etiquette whether on the forum, on the tables or just railing.

If ever there was a prize for "Best Community Team" they would certainly get my vote.

Thank you for your kind words Don, i'm sure (as I do) they will really appreciate it.

Thank You
Pokertrev.
Pokertrev
Pokertrev
Admin

http://www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  FlyingDagg Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:01 am

I'd just like to echo Trevs comments and say thankyou Don for your kind words. This may illustrate how someones perceptions of another person may be totally wrong. Before Blackpool I had read a lot about you from your own forum posts and what others had wrote. I remember you seemed to play a lot of live poker at the time but you had a bit of a temper if things didn't quite go your way. I had visions of a poker hard nut and I'm always wary of an angry Scotsman lol. But I met you and Mel at Blackpool and here was this wee guy who was quiet, well mannered and friendly. In other words I got you totally wrong . BTW Mels a decent player she should be trying to qualify for an SPT in her own right and not relying on you lol. And please say sorry to Mel for me for taking her out of the £25 this afternoon!
FlyingDagg
FlyingDagg

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Don90 Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:04 pm

FlyingDagg wrote:I'd just like to echo Trevs comments and say thankyou Don for your kind words. This may illustrate how someones perceptions of another person may be totally wrong. Before Blackpool I had read a lot about you from your own forum posts and what others had wrote. I remember you seemed to play a lot of live poker at the time but you had a bit of a temper if things didn't quite go your way. I had visions of a poker hard nut and I'm always wary of an angry Scotsman lol. But I met you and Mel at Blackpool and here was this wee guy who was quiet, well mannered and friendly. In other words I got you totally wrong . BTW Mels a decent player she should be trying to qualify for an SPT in her own right and not relying on you lol. And please say sorry to Mel for me for taking her out of the £25 this afternoon!

Honestly I can see why you'd think that. I am very short fused, but I'd never hurt a fly without good reason - although spiders have some answering to do, their banned from my house till their less creepy. lol!

Mel will be looking to qualify for an SPT within the near future. I was personally eyeing up Newcastle for her. Being our "local" event would be the easiest, and my sister stays there so cheap accom bounce

I think the only other ones ive looked at are Birmingham because i have a friend planning on going but thats unlikely and Notts. Hopefully mel can get into one too. She does deserve it and has been playing well of late, been unlucky in soo many spots. I need to lure her away from sit and goes tho, dreadful things.

I hope too see some TPT faces there again, and hopefully some new ones.

The_Don90

Back to top Go down

Post  GELDY Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:56 pm

or a door eh Don!

as an any stakes player I can be equally frustrated. but the camaraderie in the team is awesome and indifferent to the stakes being played.

if you are ever looking for a new team Don I would expect you would have a warm welcome here.

GELDY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down