Team Poker Titans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chubbers profile

Go down

chubbers profile Empty chubbers profile

Post  chubbers Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:37 am

Hi all,
Thought i'd introduce myself.

Poker nickname : Chubbers

Been playing on sky for about 4 yrs, been playing online for a lot of years (too many tbh). Prefer playing live as you can tell a lot by watching people, and how they react to certain situations which you can't always read online.

Support manchester united. Lancashire at cricket. love most sports to be honest. Go to ally pally every year between christmas and new year for the dart worldchampionships, Phil taylor's dedication and hard work in his sport make him the best sportsman this country has ever had in my opinion.Love cycling (watching) seeing brad wiggins win the Tour De France this year, was amazing, never ever thought i'd see and british rider win that, with a british team, also had the amazing chris froome come second (he'll win it one day).. Then we had the olympics this year Amazing. Enough of sport.

My real name is Carl, so either chubbs or Carl is fine with me.

I have a wonderful fiancee, 2 sons, 12 & 3 and 2 stepsons 12 and 16. busy household at times..

I'm a carer for my 3 yr old.

If there is anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask.
chubbers
chubbers

Back to top Go down