Team Poker Titans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haylez83 profile

2 posters

Go down

Haylez83 profile Empty Haylez83 profile

Post  haylez83 Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:06 pm

My name is paul whittle, me and my wife are keen poker players we are always willing to learn and i hope to learn a lot and compete and win together.

I am relatively new to poker but i understand the basics i intent to follow guidance and hopefully pick up tips from my new team.

I hope to chat to you all at some point and hopefully in time i can improve and learn from the best, lets be successful and win together.

I have a fantastic Wife - hayley ( hence my username haylez 83) 3 young daughters katelyn, ella and megan they are my world everything i do involves them, i also play as part of a pool team in the st helens pool league which is wednesday evening which i enjoy and a pint or 2.

Paul

haylez83

Back to top Go down

Haylez83 profile Empty Re: Haylez83 profile

Post  jjjach Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:15 am

Hi halez83,first of all welcome to the team.We are a friendly bunch and play for fun.The team part means we can chat and rail each other and help each other in anyway we can.I think the fact that you are new to the game is great.What i mean by that is i think it's so exciting trying something new and learning is such fun.I don't know what you play but if you have any questions just ask here or on our TPT forum and someone will help you out.Enjoy yourself at the tables and have fun.jj. Very Happy
jjjach
jjjach

Back to top Go down