Team Poker Titans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRAG!!!!! Mini Open

4 posters

Go down

BRAG!!!!! Mini Open Empty BRAG!!!!! Mini Open

Post  Pokertrev Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Took Down the Mini Double Stack last night TPTiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

POKERTREV 1376000 1 £258

Didn't think I could do it with the stack I had, but with a massive TPT Rail, I elected to be patient and either double or bust.

I managed to double up from 50 to 100K but was still the shorty on the final table. Player after player, got eliminated until I was HU with 120K v my oppo's 1.2 Million and I thought to myself "Do I really have a chance here?" oppo tried to bully me in the 1st few hands HU but I wasn't biting, I stayed patient and then managed another double up 210k v 900K.

I noticed oppo slow down a bit after my double up so I started to squeeze him a bit, pushing with picture's or any suited A. Oppo shoves and i'm holding pocket jacks, I insta call v 88 for another double up.

420ish v 700ish and i'm getting closer. Then I look down at pocket five's (Not my Favourite hand) and easily beatable against any 2, but I decided to make the shove hoping for a fold TBH. He calls holding picture's of some description (Don't even remember what they were) I was too busy shouting "COME ON FIVES!!!!!" lol. I managed to get them through and now it just over 800K v 300K ish.

Blinds are big right now so stole a couple knowing oppo was looking for a biggie. He has about 145K left and makes the shove, I look down at J,3 off and decide that i'm probably live based on oppo needing a double up and think he would probably be shovin with any 2 here. He shows Q,10, so any 3 or any J for me and i'm a happy man............

Flop = K,3,4 (hit the 3 but still sweating) Turn = 8 (Fingers still crossed) River = 2 KABOOOOOM!!!! Its all over and I have all the chips in play wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

It was a great rail as not only were my fellow TPTers giving me great support, but there was also a couple TKPers (Samantha25 & GBUK) who this guy had taken out earlier, so I had the sympothy vote from them too.

Thanks to a BIG Rail from TPT I took it down.

Last edited by Pokertrev on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pokertrev
Pokertrev
Admin

http://www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

BRAG!!!!! Mini Open Empty Re: BRAG!!!!! Mini Open

Post  madmoo Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Nice 1 Trev, well done wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Very Happy

madmoo

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbers Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:08 am

Awesome win trev, unfortunately i nodded off, when there was 5 of you left. just need to win both the mini and main tonight :-)
chubbers
chubbers

Back to top Go down

Post  spurs_13 Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:21 am

Well played Sir - BOOOOOOOM is what we like lol

spurs_13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down