Team Poker Titans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLYINGDAGGS VERY PROUD BRAG!

4 posters

Go down

FLYINGDAGGS VERY PROUD BRAG! Empty FLYINGDAGGS VERY PROUD BRAG!

Post  FlyingDagg Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:44 pm

O.K. you all know what it is but I demand my moment of braginess. I've played here for about 18 months and while I've been very successful at the deepstacks Bounty Hunters have been a different matter. I reckon I may have played about 50 with 1 reasonable cash of about £40 including heads ( that was a freebie for winning DTD). But last night I ran like God and binked the TPT BH! It just proves how much luck you need to win a tourney.
P.S. An additional brag is that is 2 wins on the bounce for me in TPT games. Very Happy
FlyingDagg
FlyingDagg

Back to top Go down

FLYINGDAGGS VERY PROUD BRAG! Empty Re: FLYINGDAGGS VERY PROUD BRAG!

Post  Pokertrev Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:43 am

FlyingDagg wrote:O.K. you all know what it is but I demand my moment of braginess. I've played here for about 18 months and while I've been very successful at the deepstacks Bounty Hunters have been a different matter. I reckon I may have played about 50 with 1 reasonable cash of about £40 including heads ( that was a freebie for winning DTD). But last night I ran like God and binked the TPT BH! It just proves how much luck you need to win a tourney.
P.S. An additional brag is that is 2 wins on the bounce for me in TPT games. Very Happy

Nice to see you finally take a bounty hunter tourney down dagg.

Great effort and well played.

Don't make a habit of it though (Winning the TPT Tourney's I mean:) The next one's mine lol.
Pokertrev
Pokertrev
Admin

http://www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jjjach Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:47 am

WD dagg great win or should i say 2 wins in a row.We all need a bit of luck dagg,but if you get the luck you have to make the most of it and that's what you did so gl and go for the hatrick.
jjjach
jjjach

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbers Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:17 am

hi dagg, you lucky so & so, Very Happy
Congrats mate, was glad to have cashed to be honest, didn't really get going.
Knew there was a brag post coming, i'll do the next one when i win the next TPT game. Laughing
chubbers
chubbers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down