Team Poker Titans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brag Brag Brag Brag Brag!!!!!!!!!! - Brag Post by Pokertrev.

5 posters

Go down

Brag Brag Brag Brag Brag!!!!!!!!!! - Brag Post by Pokertrev. Empty Brag Brag Brag Brag Brag!!!!!!!!!! - Brag Post by Pokertrev.

Post  Pokertrev Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:13 am

As some of you may be aware, a few of us had a little side bet for the Monday Forum DTD.

It was decided that the winner (Me Obviously lol) would have to write a BRAG Post on here, so here it is.

I Took down the Monday Forum DTD (Yes you heared it) I took down the Forum DTD (Brag)

I was absolutely awsome at every level (Brag) - I outclassed my opposition (Brag)

I said I was going to do it and I did (Brag) - I was Unstoppable (Brag)

My game was likened to negranu and I have to admit, I did come close to being that good on a number of occasions last night (Brag)

Now I also have to mention all the guys who were in the side bet with me too - Well.......Let's just say......You just wern't good enough and I won - naaa, naaa, na,na Naaaaaa Smile (Brag)

Sorry for bragging about my win, but I won the side bet and the DTD so I had no option.

Bragging is quite tough, But They Made Me Do It!!!!!!!! ..........The winning part was easy though (Brag) lol.

Pokertrev
Pokertrev
Admin

http://www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Brag Brag Brag Brag Brag!!!!!!!!!! - Brag Post by Pokertrev. Empty Re: Brag Brag Brag Brag Brag!!!!!!!!!! - Brag Post by Pokertrev.

Post  spurs_13 Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:20 am

Blah blah blah alien lol

Seriously though, well done and very well played Very Happy

spurs_13

Back to top Go down

Brag Brag Brag Brag Brag!!!!!!!!!! - Brag Post by Pokertrev. Empty Re: Brag Brag Brag Brag Brag!!!!!!!!!! - Brag Post by Pokertrev.

Post  steelrod Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:45 am

wd trev that is 1 serious bragg lol! i dont think u put bragg in there enuff times tho Laughing

steelrod
steelrod

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbers Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:54 am

Did you win something? not quite certain thought it was highest score that won.lol

Seriously well done trev.. TPT FTW..
chubbers
chubbers

Back to top Go down

Post  jjjach Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 am

VWD trev you played well and desevered your win.I think we should have this bet every week as i know i winning it next week. geek
jjjach
jjjach

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down